Sunday, January 3, 2010

Canon City
















I got hooked up with an aprenticeship learning to restore old Harleys through Matt and Carl Olsen. Since I couldn't drive from Colorado to South Dakota every week to learn from them, they asked the guys at Classic Details in Canon City, CO to show me the ropes. Since the first week of November, I've spent my tuesdays and wednesdays soaking up as much knowledge and hands on time as I possibly can. My first project is taking apart a '53 Panhead and rebuilding everything. So far so good. I've been taking pictures on my progress so check back every week and I'll have new ones up. - Julie

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome.. i don't know too much about bikes, still learning, but YOU girl are doing it! RAD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY GOOD KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! RANDALL@DELUXE

    ReplyDelete