Sunday, March 21, 2010


I think I found the culprit that made my generator go bad. One of the brush holders was pinched a little on one side not allowing the brush to spring back and fourth.
New brushes.

Going back together.

New coat of spray paint.

After sandblasting.

Testing the new armiture.

I cleaned up the parts in the solvent tank.

Old armiture

It was really dirty and stunk inside.

Before I took it apart.

This past week I took my generator down to Canon City to see if they could re-build it for me. Much to my suprise and delight Mike asked me if I'd like to learn to do it. It took me 5 hours but I'm pretty stoked I did it myself. Too bad I forgot to take a picture after it was put back together

No comments:

Post a Comment