Monday, November 28, 2011

While I'm here

I might as well share what I've been thinking about lately. Houses. Cool ass houses...and of course, Harleys. I am no longer living in Denver, I moved to southwest Colorado by the Royal Gorge. The more I'm down here the more I love leaving the concrete, bums, soccer moms and bullshit behind in the city. I'm in my mid 20's and I'm still figuring out who I am and my place in this big world. A few things I think I've figured out about myself.
1. I'm really indecisive
2. I love to day dream
3. I love the outdoors and nature
4. I want a kid one day
5. I would love to meet my partner in crime, aka, husband in the next few years.
6. I'm selfish and need to be told I can't have it my way all the time
7. But I will still know I'm right...
8. I want a house in the woods with a shop
9. I really hate that I'm losing faith in my generation
10. But I keep some kind of hope in the back of my mind
Anyway, back to the house thing. Here's a few pictures of houses I like.

1 comment:

  1. well shit cause me and my ol just got a house with a shop in the baker neighborhood

    ReplyDelete